Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is another recipe clipping that Mom collected. I am sure there is one here on Zaar, but I just want to put it here for safe keeping. These are all cut out of magazines and I have no idea which magazine or paper they came from. Some are even newspaper clippings.
- Combine meat, mushrooms, egg, onion, bread, and seasonings: mix well.
- Press meat mixture onto bottom and sides of a 9" pie plate.
- Bake at 400* for 15 minMash potatoes with milk velvetta cheese, parsley, and salt.
- Remove meat shell from oven.
- reduce oven to 350*.
- Drain meat shell.
- Fill with potatoe mixture.
- Return to oven for 10 more minute.