This is straight from The Simpsons' "Homer the Heretic" episode where Homer makes his own breakfast while skipping church on Sunday. Mmmmmm.... fattening.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour first 3 ingredients on waffle iron.
- 2Close iron.
- 3You may enjoy the"waffle runoff" that is squeezed out when you close the iron.
- 4When waffle is done, peel it off the waffle iron.
- 5Wrap waffle around full stick of butter.
- 6Insert toothpick to close waffle around butter and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homer's Patented Space-Age Out of This World Moon Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 813.8
- Calories from Fat 828
- Total Fat 92.0 g
- Saturated Fat 58.3 g
- Cholesterol 244.0 mg
- Sodium 653.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: