Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good stuff Maynard!
Make and share this Homer's Jerk Rub recipe from Food.com.
- 1 onion, fine chopped
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground thyme
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 hot peppers, your choice,finely ground
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix together all the ingredients to make a paste.
- a food processor fitted with a steel blade is ideal for this.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator in a tightly closed jar for about a month.