Homemaking Chicken-Rice Dish (from Relief Society Birthday)
- 8 -10 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup rice, uncooked (or more)
- 1 cup milk
- aluminum foil, for baking
- Generously grease 9"x13" casserole dish.
- Combine all soups and soup mix with milk.
- Pour half of soup mixture into dish.
- Add rice and stir thoroughly.
- Place chicken pieces on top.
- Cover with remaining soup mixture.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350F (175C) for 2 hours.