Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This spice mix originates from the Middle East and is used to sprinkle over dips, deepfried vegetables and flat breads etc. From Modern Moroccan by Ghillie Basan
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon ground sumac
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, roasted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- store in an airtight jar.
really easy to make and good toolol zaar tour 6
Drizzle some olive oil over a pita or flat bread then sprinkle on some of this spice mix. Lip Smacking Good! Made for ZWT6 - No-Nonsense Nibblers