Recipe by Honeybeee
Posted on a request. Its really very simple to make!
Top Review by oilpatchjo
Hi Honeybeee, Well this was our first attempt and the yogurt was a bit runny. This will not be our last attempt. I just read Velvetinenut's review and I think we will follow suit! Otherwise the taste was very good and worth making again. Thank you for posting.
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat milk till its finger dipping hot.
- In a glass or ceramic bowl smear the 1 tblsp of prepared yogurt and pour milk over it.
- Stir just once, cover and leave in a warm place to set.
- Takes about 4 hours to set.
- *Remember not to shift the bowl around or shake it, or else the yogurt will not set.
- When set, refrigerate.
- Eat it either plain or with fruits of your choice (pureed or diced).
- I like my cupful with a tsp of sugar.