- 1 liter whole milk
- 1 (6 ounce) jar plain yogurt (any brand)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the milk, as soon as it starts boiling, turn the fire off and wait 10 minutes. put your finger in, see its still hot but not so hot that you get burn.
- pour the yogurt into it, and then pour everything into a jar, or any plastic container with a tight lid. wrap it up in a scarf, sweater, blanket, anything, and put it in a warm closet for 1 or 2 days. The longer you keep it warm the solid it will become.
- Take it away and and keep it in the fridge.
- Have it alone, (it may be too sour), add sugar use it mixed up with cream eggs and cheese as a vegetable pie filling. With granola or Muesli with or without sugar, fruits etc -- .