Concrete Gardener's Note:
Haven't tried this yet. I found this recipe on the "Path to Freedom" website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 gallon whole milk
- 1/2 cup yogurt starter (or regular plain yogurt)
- 1Bring milk just to a boil and set aside to cool (just enough not to burn a finger!).
- 2Pour warm milk in glass bowl and add starter.
- 3Mix well and cover completely with towels for 3-4 hours.
- 4Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (1952 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.4
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 97.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: