1/1 Photo of Homemade Wonder Bread
3 hrs 15 mins
Khandi Howard's Note:
This bread is most like the soft white bread that you buy at the store. If you like a softer crust, butter the top and put in a zip-loc bag.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together the yeast, 1/4 cup warm water and sugar.
- 2Allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- 3Add ingredients in the order suggested by your manufacturer, including the yeast mixture.
- 4Select the basic and light crust setting.
- 5A white bread recipe without a strong yeast flavor.
- 6Proofing the yeast first eliminates some of the yeast taste from the final product.
- 7Makes 2 lb loaf.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Wonder Bread
Serving Size: 1 (956 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2510.2
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.1 mg
- Sodium 5012.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 472.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.1 g
- Sugars 76.6 g
- Protein 65.6 g