Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This drys without a residue. It works great from hot to cold.
Make and share this Homemade Window Cleaner recipe from Food.com.
- Pour the conditioner into the 5 gallon bucket.
- Run hot water over it.
- Rub hand over bottom of bucket to ensure that none stuck and to stir.
- Using a rag wash outside windows.
- Dry with newspaper.
- Wash inside windows first.
- Then wash the outside windows.
Works very well, smells nice, and isn't as harsh as some cleaners. I did alter the recipe a bit by adding 1 tablespoon of white vinegar, and it worked well. Thanks carebear68!