Recipe by twinsplusonemom
NON FOOD!! Cheap alternative to store bought Windex. I keep a spray bottle in each bathroom for quick and easy mirror and counter clean ups. I wipe the mirrors with crumpled newspaper instead of paper towel to achieve a lint free shine!!
- 118.29 ml ammonia
- 473.18 ml rubbing alcohol
- 4.92 ml Joy dishwashing soap
- 3785.0 ml water, up to
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together, adding just enough water to reach the 1 gallon mark, and divide up into spray bottles for all bathrooms.
- Can also be used to clean exterior windows.
- If doing a big job like that, make sure the water is hot.
- That will help to dissolve the dirt.