NON FOOD!! Cheap alternative to store bought Windex. I keep a spray bottle in each bathroom for quick and easy mirror and counter clean ups. I wipe the mirrors with crumpled newspaper instead of paper towel to achieve a lint free shine!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup ammonia
- 2 cups rubbing alcohol
- 1 teaspoon Joy dishwashing soap
- 1 gallon water, up to
- 1Mix all ingredients together, adding just enough water to reach the 1 gallon mark, and divide up into spray bottles for all bathrooms.
- 2Can also be used to clean exterior windows.
- 3If doing a big job like that, make sure the water is hot.
- 4That will help to dissolve the dirt.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Windex
Serving Size: 1 (4 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1000
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Joy dishwashing soap