If you like Whoppers, you have to try these. They are easy to make and a good conversation starter.
Make and share this Homemade Whopper Candy -- Malted recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces white chocolate
- 1 cup instant malted milk powder
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate or 12 ounces milk chocolate, melted
- Melt white chocolate and mix in malted milk powder.
- Shape into 1" balls.
- If your balls turn into patties, add more malt.
- Dip in melted chocolate and allow to set.
- Note: Sometimes these turn out as malt patties rather than perfect balls.
- Don't worry.
- They still taste like Whoppers.