Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you like Whoppers, you have to try these. They are easy to make and a good conversation starter.
Make and share this Homemade Whopper Candy -- Malted recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces white chocolate
- 1 cup instant malted milk powder
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate or 12 ounces milk chocolate, melted
- Melt white chocolate and mix in malted milk powder.
- Shape into 1" balls.
- If your balls turn into patties, add more malt.
- Dip in melted chocolate and allow to set.
- Note: Sometimes these turn out as malt patties rather than perfect balls.
- Don't worry.
- They still taste like Whoppers.
I made these and let them set a few minutes on wax paper and they made perfect balls.. Everyone loved them.
I agree with Kissthecook8702 these are better than Whoopers. Making them for Christmas....YUMMM! Thank you Claire #3. Just want to add they went fast and Christmas is huge with my family...like 20 desert options. My dad loved these and he's picky...Thanks again.
WOW! Thank you for posting this recipe! Tastes BETTER than whoppers! I made this for my dad for Christmas...he's a whopper fanatic and he couldn't believe that I made them! EXCELLENT!