Homemade Whole Wheat Cheese Puffs
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Bring water and butter to a simmer or a boil. turn off heat and mix in flour, red pepper and salt. Mix one egg in at a time, than add cheese. Mix well. Scoop dough into a pastry bag tipped with a 1/2" round tip. Spray a cookie sheet with.
- cooking spray; set aside. Pipe 3" strips 1/2" apart on prepared sheet. Bake for.
- 25-30 minutes. Cool before removing from cookie sheet.
- *At my house, we grind our own wheat for our flour. Store bought 'whole wheat'.
- flour is usually sour because it is fomented.
- Three puff's = one serving. You may add more cheese yo the recipe.