Prep 4 hrs
Cook 25 mins
The best recipe one could ever have!
- 5 cups warm water
- 12 cups freshly ground whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 5 teaspoons salt
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons yeast
- Combine water, honey and oil in a LARGE electric mixer. Add eight cups or flour, salt, and yeast and mix till combined. Add remaining flour, knead till smooth and elastic (IMPORTANT: DO NOT ADD MORE FLOUR THAN THIS RECIPE CALLS FOR, RESULTS WILL DISCOURAGING), about 10 minute.
- Let rise in warm place with a damp cloth over it till double. Shape into loaves, or rolls and let rise till double. 350 for 25 minutes for loaves, and 400 for 9-10 minutes for rolls.
- This recipe make 5 nice loaves.
- Grease pans before you use them!