1/1 Photo of Homemade White Pizza
Atasty pizza alternative to regular pizza
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- pizza dough (your favorite...I use The World's Best Bread Machine Pizza Dough Recipe)
- olive oil (enough to just rub on dough)
- italian seasoning (or use the seasoning packet that comes in borden medley's mozzarella cheese)
- crushed garlic
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tomato, diced
- 0.5 (5 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1 (3 cup) package shredded mozzarella cheese or 1 (3 cup) package blend mozzarella cheese, asiago
- 1/2 cup romano cheese or 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1Spread dough to fit 10 x 15 pan.
- 2Let rest 15 minutes.
- 3Rub dough with olive oil.
- 4Sprinkle on seasoning and rub inches Rub on garlic.
- 5Sprinkle on romano/parmesan cheese.
- 6Top with the green/red peppers, chopped onion, tomato and olives.
- 7Cover with shredded cheese.
- 8Bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes or until done and cheese melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade White Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.2
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.7 mg
- Sodium 394.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 11.5 g