- pizza dough (your favorite...I use The World's Best Bread Machine Pizza Dough Recipe)
- olive oil (enough to just rub on dough)
- italian seasoning (or use the seasoning packet that comes in borden medley's mozzarella cheese)
- crushed garlic
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 0.5 (5 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1 (3 cup) packageshredded mozzarella cheese or 1 (3 cup) packageblend mozzarella cheese, asiago
- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese or 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread dough to fit 10 x 15 pan.
- Let rest 15 minutes.
- Rub dough with olive oil.
- Sprinkle on seasoning and rub inches Rub on garlic.
- Sprinkle on romano/parmesan cheese.
- Top with the green/red peppers, chopped onion, tomato and olives.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes or until done and cheese melted.