Recipe by Annacia
Try this on cakes or cupcakes, it's light & creamy, also surprisingly stable! Got this from a baker friend.
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and almond extract in a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Fit the mixer with the whisk attachment and mix on medium speed until smooth.
- While the mixture is still whipping, slowly pour in the heavy cream.
- Stop and scrape the bottom of the bowl a couple of times while you continue whipping until the cream can hold a stiff peak.