Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great recipe. I just keep the dry mix on hand and mix it into batter when I'm ready.<><
- 473.18 ml wheat flour
- 473.18 ml bread flour
- 828.06 ml all-purpose flour
- 59.14 ml baking powder
- 14.79 ml salt
- 4.92 ml salt
- 158.51 ml sugar
To Prepare (use 1 1/4 cup dry mix)
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml milk
- 29.58 ml melted butter
- Sift all of dry mix together into a large bowl. Stir to mix thoroughly.
- Store in an air tight container. Makes 8 1/2 cups.
- To prepare:.
- Mix egg, milk and butter together.
- Add dry mix and stir until moist.
- Pour 1/3 cup of batter onto a hot griddle or waffle iron. Makes 6-7 waffles.