Recipe by tcourto
This is a great recipe. I just keep the dry mix on hand and mix it into batter when I'm ready.<><
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 2 cups bread flour
- 3 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup baking powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
To Prepare (use 1 1/4 cup dry mix)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift all of dry mix together into a large bowl. Stir to mix thoroughly.
- Store in an air tight container. Makes 8 1/2 cups.
- To prepare:.
- Mix egg, milk and butter together.
- Add dry mix and stir until moist.
- Pour 1/3 cup of batter onto a hot griddle or waffle iron. Makes 6-7 waffles.