- 1 1⁄2 cups water, very hot
- 1⁄2 cup instant milk, plus
- 1 tablespoon instant milk
- 0.5 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin (1 1/2 teaspoons)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 8x4x2 - 5" loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- In a blender, put 1/2 cup of the water, 3 tablespoons of the milk, 1/2 teaspoon of the gelatin. Whip until gelatin is dissolved.
- Quickly add 1/2 lb of the cheddar to the hot mixture.
- Whip until blended.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan.
- Repeat this twice, until all ingredients are used.
- Cover the pan with more plastic wrap and chill overnight before unmolding.
- Keep cold and slice as needed.