1/2 Photos of Homemade Velveeta - Substitute / Copycat
Connie K's Note:
I'm submitting this in response to a request. I haven't tried it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 8x4x2 - 5" loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- 2In a blender, put 1/2 cup of the water, 3 tablespoons of the milk, 1/2 teaspoon of the gelatin. Whip until gelatin is dissolved.
- 3Quickly add 1/2 lb of the cheddar to the hot mixture.
- 4Whip until blended.
- 5Pour into the prepared loaf pan.
- 6Repeat this twice, until all ingredients are used.
- 7Cover the pan with more plastic wrap and chill overnight before unmolding.
- 8Keep cold and slice as needed.
Browse Our Top Cooking Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cooking Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Velveeta - Substitute / Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (1114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1557.4
- Calories from Fat 1102
- Total Fat 122.5 g
- Saturated Fat 77.9 g
- Cholesterol 392.6 mg
- Sodium 2258.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 95.8 g