I'm submitting this in response to a request. I haven't tried it.
Make and share this Homemade Velveeta - Substitute / Copycat recipe from Food.com.
- Line a 8x4x2 - 5" loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- In a blender, put 1/2 cup of the water, 3 tablespoons of the milk, 1/2 teaspoon of the gelatin. Whip until gelatin is dissolved.
- Quickly add 1/2 lb of the cheddar to the hot mixture.
- Whip until blended.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan.
- Repeat this twice, until all ingredients are used.
- Cover the pan with more plastic wrap and chill overnight before unmolding.
- Keep cold and slice as needed.