Chef #966365's Note:
Yummy veggie pizza with lots of flavors and garlic
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread pizza dough out on cookies sheet.
- 2Spread prego sauce on top of dough.
- 3Saute mushrooms & spinach with garlic.
- 4Add cheese, basil, & toppings.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes or until melted at 425 degrees.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Veggie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.3
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 417.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat mozzarella cheese