Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy veggie pizza with lots of flavors and garlic
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 2 ounces Prego spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1 ounce sun-dried tomato
- 8 kalamata olives
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon basil
- Spread pizza dough out on cookies sheet.
- Spread prego sauce on top of dough.
- Saute mushrooms & spinach with garlic.
- Add cheese, basil, & toppings.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until melted at 425 degrees.