Recipe by wildheart
When you come through your door at the end of a long cold day.....this heavenly smell will greet you!
Top Review by char har
This is great soup,easy to make with stuff that's most likely on hand...I followed exactly except for..added 2 cups frozen veggies instead of 1...browned meat first,and cooked on high for 4 hrs.We loved ,it will be served often in this house..Thanks for sharing.
- 1⁄2 lb stew meat, cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- salt and pepper
- 1 potato, diced (optional)
- 1⁄4 head cabbage, shredded (optional)