Recipe by the80srule
From my vegan e-cookbook, this looks like a cheap and fun alternative to Vegenaise.
- 1 (16 ounce) packagewater-packed silken tofu
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups canola oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the tofu with garlic and onion powders into a blender and mix on high for 10-15 seconds.
- Slowly dribble in the oil, blending for an additional full minute after all the oil has been added.
- Stop the blender and stir in the lemon juice. Pour the contents into a large jar, seal, and chill. Yields about 2 1/2 cups.