Its that time of the year when everyone could do with a mug of coffee and some soft serenading music. This is a wonderful creation. An easy mix from Martha Stewart that I came across in the Weekend magazine dated December 23rd'2005. Enjoy! Happy New Year, everyone!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a paring knife, scrape the seeds from the vanilla beans.
- 2Mix the scraped seeds with the coffee.
- 3For best results use a medium-bodied coffee from Kenya or Colombia.
- 4Transfer the mix into a coffee bag.
- 5Decorate with a lilac ribbon(use whichever is your favourite colour) and don't forget to add your personal message before you seal it up with a pretty sticker.
- 6Enjoy the season of Christmas, Hannukah and New Year!
- 7Note: You may substitute the vanilla beans with 1 or 2 tsps. of cinnamon or nutmeg powder for a different flavour. I haven't tried other flavours, but if you do, be sure to let me know in your comments how it turned out.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Vanilla Bean Coffee Blend
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: