Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is my signature recipe! Need I say more? :)
- 2 sponge cakes (large-sized)
- 1 can Nestle sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cans Nestle cream
- 1 can fruit cocktail in heavy syrup, only fruits are required,not syrup
- glace cherries (to garnish, as many as you like)
- Beat cream in a bowl.
- Add fruits and mix well using a spoon.
- Spread on a serving tray.
- Cut cake into equal sized slices (square or rectangular shaped).
- Arrange cake slices on top of cream.
- Beat milk in a bowl.
- Pour over cake slices.
- Garnish with cherries.
- Chill pudding for minimum 2 hours before serving.
- Enjoy with your loved ones and/or Valentine on Valentine's day!