- 29.58 ml soft breadcrumbs
- 118.29 ml apple, peeled & shredded
- 2.46 ml dried sage, crushed
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.59 ml paprika
- 0.59 ml ground red pepper
- 0.25 ml ground nutmeg
- 226.79 g lean ground turkey
- nonstick spray coating
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine bread crumbs, apple, sage, black pepper, salt, paprika, ground red pepper and nutmeg.
- Add turkey and mix well.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties (1/2 inch thick).
- Spray the unheated rack of a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange patties on rack.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat about 10 minutes or until no longer pink; turn once.
- (Or spray an unheated large skillet with nonstick spray. Preheat over medium heat. Add sausage and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink).