Top Review by Anu
I sprayed one side each of 2 flour tortillas with cooking spray, cut them into eighths and baked them on a baking sheet that was also sprayed with cooking spray. I baked for 10 minutes at 350 F, but I wasn't sure if they were done, so I let them sit in the warm oven for another 5 minutes. They turned out perfect! Thanks for this easy recipe!
Directions See How It's Made
- With a pastry brush, paint a very light coating of oil on one side of each tortilla.
- Stack the tortillas greased side up in an even pile.
- With a sharp, heavy knife (or serrated knife) cut the stack in half, then into quarters, then into eighths.
- Separate the pieces and arrange them greased side up on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Toast the chips in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until they are crisp and just beginning to brown lightly; watch them closely so they don't become over baked.