- With a pastry brush, paint a very light coating of oil on one side of each tortilla.
- Stack the tortillas greased side up in an even pile.
- With a sharp, heavy knife (or serrated knife) cut the stack in half, then into quarters, then into eighths.
- Separate the pieces and arrange them greased side up on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Toast the chips in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until they are crisp and just beginning to brown lightly; watch them closely so they don't become over baked.