1/4 Photos of Homemade Tortilla Chips
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a pastry brush, paint a very light coating of oil on one side of each tortilla.
- 2Stack the tortillas greased side up in an even pile.
- 3With a sharp, heavy knife (or serrated knife) cut the stack in half, then into quarters, then into eighths.
- 4Separate the pieces and arrange them greased side up on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- 5Toast the chips in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until they are crisp and just beginning to brown lightly; watch them closely so they don't become over baked.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Tortilla Chips
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.9
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 731.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 9.5 g