1/3 Photos of Homemade Tortilla Chips
It’s easy to make homemade tortilla and to serve with your favorite spreads and dips. I suggest using cooking spray for the chips instead of oil, explained below.
My Private Note
- 1For tortilla chips, cut tortillas of any size in half, then each half into wedges.
- 2Place onto a baking sheet.
- 3Spray or brush wedges lightly with vegetable oil or use non-stick cooking spray oil.
- 4Then sprinkle with salt. Adjust salt to your taste.
- 5Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven until crisp, about 5-7 minutes.
- 6Tortilla chips can be made in advance then cooled and stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Tortilla Chips
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 677.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 5.8 g