Recipe by 91256487003925249820
It’s easy to make homemade tortilla and to serve with your favorite spreads and dips. I suggest using cooking spray for the chips instead of oil, explained below.
Directions See How It's Made
- For tortilla chips, cut tortillas of any size in half, then each half into wedges.
- Place onto a baking sheet.
- Spray or brush wedges lightly with vegetable oil or use non-stick cooking spray oil.
- Then sprinkle with salt. Adjust salt to your taste.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven until crisp, about 5-7 minutes.
- Tortilla chips can be made in advance then cooled and stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days.