Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Here's the complete post: http://www.elanaspantry.com/condiments/homemade-tomato-sauce/
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup water
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil.
- Add onion and saute until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add cherry tomatoes, water, garlic, oregano, chili and salt.
- Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes over medium heat until tomatoes are soft and beginning to fall apart.