Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Seasoned tomato juice with ingredients that would be normally on hand.
- 10 -12 large ripe tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Wash and drain tomatoes, remove core and blossom ends.
- Place the whole tomatoes in a slow cooker. DO NOT add water.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until tomatoes are very soft.
- Press them through a sieve or food mill.
- Add seasonings, and chill.
This recipe was wonderful! I'm so happy with the way it turned out! My husband loves tomato juice and I followed this recipe with GREAT results and his praises! Thanks for sharing! Easy and fun!