Recipe by weekend cooker
Seasoned tomato juice with ingredients that would be normally on hand.
Top Review by kelligirl1
This recipe was wonderful! I'm so happy with the way it turned out! My husband loves tomato juice and I followed this recipe with GREAT results and his praises! Thanks for sharing! Easy and fun!
- 10 -12 large ripe tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and drain tomatoes, remove core and blossom ends.
- Place the whole tomatoes in a slow cooker. DO NOT add water.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until tomatoes are very soft.
- Press them through a sieve or food mill.
- Add seasonings, and chill.