Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
A easy recipe you can prepare for your family :)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (I used self-raising flour)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 pinch black pepper
- To make the batter in a blender, combine the flour, eggs, milk, salt and a few grindings of pepper in the blender jar, and blend at high speed for 2 to 3 seconds. Turn off the machine, scrape down the sides of the jar, and blend again for 40 seconds.
- (To make the batter by hand, beat the eggs and salt with a whisk or a rotary or electric beater until frothy. Slowly add the flour, beating constantly. Then pour in the milk in a thin stream and beat until the mixture is smooth and creamy). Refrigerate the batter for at least 1 hour.
- Once the batter is set preheat the oven, 200 degrees.
- Now add a drizzle of oil into a baking tray lay the sausages in the tray. Next slowly poor the batter over the sausages making sure you cover 2/3 of the sausages in batter.
- Next place the baking tray into the oven for 30 minutes. Once the batter is brown and you can see that the sausages are cooked. Remove baking tray from the oven and serve immediately.