Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Dressing make at home.
- 10 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise, Best Food
- 1⁄3 cup catsup
- 1⁄3 cup relish, sweet pickled
- 1 iceberg lettuce, large wedge
- 2 tomatoes, wedge
- 1 walla walla onion, thin sliced
- Combine eggs, mayonnaise, catsup, pickled relishes and salt ingredients in medium bowl and into the refrigerator for an hour.
- Place the iceberg wedge onto each salad plate and tomatoes slice and onion on each side and top with Thousand Island dressing.
Simple and delightful dressing. This is just like my Mom's recipe. It brings up warm fuzzy feelings. Made for PAC Spring 2013.
What a great dressing! It was simple to make and very tasty. Thanks #DBLEE for a nice keeper. Made for Cookbook Tag.