1/1 Photo of Homemade Tater Tots
Heather Christo's Note:
A delicious way to use leftover mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl mix together the cold mashed potatoes and the beaten eggs.
- 2Mix the flour inches Season with a little salt.
- 3Place the bread crumbs in a shallow bowl. Drop the potato mixture by the spoonful into the bowl of panko crumbs.
- 4Gently press the panko into the soft potato “tots.”.
- 5Place them on a sheet pan covered with a sheet of wax paper.
- 6Heat a small pot of oil to between 350-375 degrees F.
- 7Gently drop the tater tots into the hot oil and fry for about 1-2 minutes until they are hot and golden.
- 8Pull the tater tots from the hot oil with a strainer and gently place them on a paper towel to drain.
- 9Sprinkle lightly with Kosher salt.
- 10Serve hot with ketchup and enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Tater Tots
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2470.4
- Calories from Fat 2031
- Total Fat 225.7 g
- Saturated Fat 30.4 g
- Cholesterol 96.1 mg
- Sodium 1104.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 18.5 g