Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy to make and lovely with fish and chips.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 jalapeno, seeded (optional)
- 2 cups canola oil
- In the bowl of a processor, combine the garlic, green onions and parsley.
- Add the egg, lemon juice, salt and cayenne pepper and process.
- With the processor still running, slowly add the canole oil until the sauce is thick and emulsified.