Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From today's City Times newspaper. This is a traditional Mediterranean recipe from Alessandro Delfanti, a chef who began his cooking career at the young age of 12 and who is now working with the Hyatt Regency, UAE and is in-charge of Focaccia, their Mediterranean restaurant.
- 350 g tagliatelle pasta noodles
- 600 g porcini mushrooms
- 50 g garlic
- 50 g parsley
- 12 slices parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan.
- Fry the chopped garlic till transparent.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and keep aside.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Drain well.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Toss well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Serve immediately!
I had really high hopes for this recipe but it just didn't deliver the flavor I was looking for. Thank you for something new to try.