1/2 Photos of Homemade Taco Shells #1
These are so good, you may NEVER buy taco shells again! But be prepared to be the last one to have a chance to sit down and eat. As soon as I sit down to eat my first taco, my guests are needing their 3rd or 4th or 5th one cooked...But, it is well worth it to hear that these are the best tacos they have ever had!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a dry skillet over medium/high heat.
- 2Mix the ingredients well.
- 3The batter will be runny.
- 4Drop by large utensil spoonful onto skillet, quickly spreading the batter in a circular motion, working from the inside out.
- 5Each side only takes about 1 minute of cooking.
- 6The shells are not supposed to brown.
- 7When the shells are removed from the pan, they can be molded into"taco shell shape" by placing, half-curled, between two objects, such as coffee cups.
- 8I like to serve them to each guest directly from the pan without molding them, however, becuz I find that they dont crack while still hot and pliable.
- 9Fill with all the taco stuffin's and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Taco Shells #1
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.8
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 171.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 6.0 g