Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this from "hungrybrowser" tastes like store bought. So much cheaper to boot. Prep time is a guess.
- Stove top Version: Combine in blender and blend til smooth.
- Makes 1 14 oz.
- Keep in fridge.
- Micro-Wave Version In a 2 c.
- measurer, add water, sugar, and butter.
- Microwave on High to 1 1/2- 2 minutes til boiling, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Put in blender with powered milk.
- Process til smooth.
- Makes 1 cup.
I used Splenda instead of sugar-- and it's terric. It didn't make a 14 oz can however. I found I had to make three batches to get that equivalent. It was very easy and convenient. Thanks, LisaJo