Recipe by WJKing
This is really good! You can opt to leave all of the sauce off & just serve - we prefer to add a bit to the stromboli. Very tasty! ENJOY!
Top Review by Fauve
Excellent! Although I couldn't find frozen bread dough at my grocer, I had to use refrigerated Pizza Crust dough, but the recipe turned out superbly! I stepped back on pepperoni (don't really like pepperoni) and filled in with the other meats... No complaints here! Only compliments. My husband, my son, and I give this recipe a righteous 5 stars!
- 2 loaves frozen white bread dough
- 1⁄2 lb sliced or chipped turkey ham
- 1⁄2 lb sliced provolone cheese
- 1⁄2 lb salami (deli/cooked)
- 1⁄2 lb sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 lb sliced pepperoni
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup spaghetti sauce
- melted butter
- italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw bread dough& let rise a litte- approximately 30 minutes.
- Roll out& spread spaghetti sauce on dough.
- Layer meats& cheeses in order given onto the dough.
- Roll up on a cookie sheet like a jellyroll& seal the edges.
- Brush melted butter on top& sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour, then uncover& allow to brown for 10 more minutes.
- Serve with extra spaghetti sauce for dipping.