- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar (add (to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lime zest
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lime juice (can substitute lemon juice)
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, stems removed and cut in half
- 2 cups cold club soda
- mint sprig (to garnish)
- strawberry (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water and sugar to boil in a saucepan.
- reduce heat and simmer until sugar is completely dissolved.
- remove from heat and add lime peel, lime juice and stir.
- strain into a pitcher
- puree the strawberries in a blender and add to pitcher with lime juice mix and let cool.
- add ice, club soda and mint sprigs and serve!