1/1 Photo of Homemade Steamers!
ROOKIE 9th grader's Note:
I invented this at church one day when I tried to put a twist on hot chocolate. It turned out to be a steamer! Super easy and super yummy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat the two cups of milk until it is as hot as coffee shop bought hot chocolate. Probably about 1:30 seconds depending on what kind of microwave you have. Note:do not curdle the milk.
- 2Put vanilla flavoring and vanilla creme in a cup and stir.
- 3Add milk to cup and stir.
- 4Put on whipped creme.
- 5If desired, shave some chocolate on top of the whipped creme.
- 6If you have some other kind of flavoring that you like, you can mix and match the flavoring and the creme.
- 7If you don't have milk, you can make hot chocolate with water, and that works the same.
You Might Also Like...View All Pennsylvania Dutch Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Steamers!
Serving Size: 1 (492 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.2
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 68.3 mg
- Sodium 239.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 16.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French vanilla flavored coffee creamer