Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
I invented this at church one day when I tried to put a twist on hot chocolate. It turned out to be a steamer! Super easy and super yummy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring (not extract)
- 2 cups of heated milk
- 1⁄2 cup French vanilla flavored coffee creamer (coffee mate works best)
- whipped cream
- heat the two cups of milk until it is as hot as coffee shop bought hot chocolate. Probably about 1:30 seconds depending on what kind of microwave you have. Note:do not curdle the milk.
- Put vanilla flavoring and vanilla creme in a cup and stir.
- Add milk to cup and stir.
- Put on whipped creme.
- If desired, shave some chocolate on top of the whipped creme.
- If you have some other kind of flavoring that you like, you can mix and match the flavoring and the creme.
- If you don't have milk, you can make hot chocolate with water, and that works the same.
*YUM* This was a real treat this afternoon! I don't know what a steamer is, but I think I have been missing out on something ;) I used vanilla syrup for the vanilla flavoring and skim milk. Thanks for sharing. Nick's Mom