- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine water and raisins in a medium bowl. Wrap tightly with plastic and microwave until water begins to boil. Let stand until raisins are soft.
- In a food processor process raisins, water, catsup, Worcestershire, Dijon mustard and vinegar until blended.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve over a beef steak.