Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
I didn't see this after doing a quick search, I found it online about a year ago but don't remember which site it was from. It's quick and easy, you know what's in it, and it's pretty close to the real thing - or at least my toddler could never tell the difference! I prefer to prepare the tomato soup from scratch. servings are approx. since I never measure anything out.
- 1⁄2 lb ring shaped pasta (or less)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash dried oregano
- 1 dash dried basil
- Cook pasta until tender. Drain well.
- Stir tomato soup and spices in, heat through.
- Thats it!
- You can also add mini homemade meatballs or whatever else. My friend likes to add some tomato sauce to it as well.