Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes 1 packet. This came from Thats My Home. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons dried bell peppers
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning (OR combination of oregano, basil, rosemary, thyme, sage, marjoram)
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl until evenly distributed.
- Spoon mixture onto a 6" square of aluminum foil. Fold to form an airtight packet.
- Label with date and contents. Store in a cool dry place. Use within 6 months.