Recipe by Stacia_
I just recently made Soy Milk. 1/2 half pound of soy beans makes about 12 gallon of milk.
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak beans 24 hours, change water once in a while. rinse beans after soaking, rub them in your hands to loosen hulls, measure beans, use 1 part beans to 3 parts water.
- Put 1 cup beans in blender and add 2 cups water. puree as fine as possible.
- Pour this mixture into large pan, rinse out blender with 1 cup water.
- Repeat until all beans have been blended.
- Bring water to boil and simmer for about an hour, strain this mixture through cheese cloth or any porous cloth.
- Let drain and then squeeze as much more “milk” out as possible.
- You now have Soy milk.