Recipe by LizAnn
This recipe is from Stephanie. She says it's her favorite because all you need it 3 ingredients, 15 minutes, and you have cookies! Yield would depend on the size you make your cookies.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together. It is very thick.
- Scoop out in balls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 350°F for 10 minutes. (it may not look done but it is).
- Cool 10 minutes. When cool, spread vanilla cream frosting in between two cookies to make a sandwich.
- Variations: add chocolate chips to batter. Mint chips are great.
- Use ice cream instead of frosting to make fantastic ice cream sandwiches.
- Can also be used as a base for a cookie hot fudge sundae.