1/4 Photos of Homemade Smoked Almonds
I received this recipe in my e-mail from a friend that belongs to another site also. These are mildly smoked and not salty at all in spite of the amount of sodium in the recipe. Very easy to make even easier to enjoy! Servings are 1/4 cup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, whisk egg white until foamy.
- 2Add garlic powder, celery salt, salt and liquid smoke; stir until blended.
- 3Add almonds and stir until well coated.
- 4Evenly spread almonds in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5Bake at 300 degrees F for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- 7Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Smoked Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.7
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 53.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
liquid smoke flavoring