Something fun for the kids!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup plaster of paris
- 1/2 cup cool water
- 3 tablespoons liquid powdered tempura paints
- 1Pour plaster into a clean container (like a coffee tin or ice cream tub).
- 2Using a disposable stir-stick, stir in most, but NOT all, of the water.
- 3Add 2 tbsp of the liquid tempera paint, mixing well, especially at the bottom; add another tbsp of paint if you think it needs it.
- 4Add a little more water as the mixture thickens.
- 5Stir well and pour into small containers, such as the tiny dixie paper cups.
- 6Peel paper off after the chalk dries, give to the kids, and let them have fun; outside, of course!
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Sidewalk Chalk
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
plaster of paris