Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
We live in the country and my daughter often needs self containing entertainment. This is fun and easy to do if you have the ingredients handy.
- 1 cup plaster of paris
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- candy molds or popsicle molds
- powdered tempura paints (powdered is best)
- Combine Plaster of Paris, water and tempera paint.
- The amount of tempera you add will determine how dark the coloured chalk will be.
- Pour the mixture into candy or popsicle molds and let dry.
- Take the chalk out of molds and use for drawing on the sidewalk.
- This chalk will be most effective right after taking out of the molds.
Sounds like fun will try with my son thanks a lot
Great 4-H project for Child Development, in a baby sitters kit. Very easy and fun to make and play with.