I have not tried this recipe but have posted at the request of a Zaar member.
Make and share this Homemade Shake and Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl; mix well.
- Add oil.
- Mix well until combined.
- Place in zipper-top plastic bag and store in freezer.
- Use to coat chicken, pork, or veal.
- To use:.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking dish with aluminum foil; grease well.
- Moisten each piece of meat with water.
- Shake off excess water, and shake in bag of mix to coat, one piece at a time.
- Place in baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until done, depending on size of pieces.
- **Store unused mix in freezer.