1/2 Photos of Homemade Shake and Bake
I have not tried this recipe but have posted at the request of a Zaar member.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl; mix well.
- 2Add oil.
- 3Mix well until combined.
- 4Place in zipper-top plastic bag and store in freezer.
- 5Use to coat chicken, pork, or veal.
- 6To use:.
- 7Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 8Line a baking dish with aluminum foil; grease well.
- 9Moisten each piece of meat with water.
- 10Shake off excess water, and shake in bag of mix to coat, one piece at a time.
- 11Place in baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until done, depending on size of pieces.
- 12**Store unused mix in freezer.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Shake and Bake
Serving Size: 1 (1029 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 886.7
- Calories from Fat 383
- Total Fat 42.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 128.5 mg
- Sodium 1907.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 44.5 g